SEARCH currently has mentors in the following professions:
- Family Medicine
- Nursing (RN, NP)
- Physical Therapy
- Social Work
The benefits of becoming a mentor at SEARCH include:
- Sharing your knowledge and professionalism with students in an interdisciplinary environment and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- Volunteer in the North Central community to provide after hours health care and social programming to an underserved community.
- Be a part of an energetic and positive student-run initiative in Regina, SK.
- Support a growing non-profit and charitable organization in Regina, SK.
- Receive an honorarium as a thank you for your community service for each shift you mentor at SEARCH.
If you are a professional looking to join our team, please email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about the requirements to become a mentor, please visit the How to Become A Mentor page.
Sign-up for ShiftsCurrent volunteers click here for documents and scheduling.
Current mentors contact firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling.
Visit the ClinicSaturdays: 12:30-3:30 PM
Mondays: 5:30-8:30 PM
Mondays ONLY May-August
Four Directions Community Health Centre
3510 5th Avenue
Programming CalendarTo view the programming calendar, click here