How to Become a Mentor
In order to become a mentor with SEARCH, you must complete the following:
- Provide a resume with 2 references.
- Provide a criminal record check if not already required by your professional organization.
- Provide proof of registration with your respective professional organization
- Provide proof of malpractice insurance if not included with your professional registration or license.
- Signed Mentor Contract or the Physician Contract.
- Attend a SEARCH orientation shift prior to the first shift at the SEARCH clinic.
SEARCH uses an online scheduling system so you sign up for the shifts you are available to attend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how get signed up!
Sign-up for ShiftsCurrent volunteers click here for documents and scheduling.
Current mentors contact email@example.com for scheduling.
Visit the ClinicSaturdays: 12:30-3:30 PM
Mondays: 5:30-8:30 PM
Mondays ONLY May-August
Four Directions Community Health Centre
3510 5th Avenue
Programming CalendarTo view the programming calendar, click here