In order to become a mentor with SEARCH, you must complete the following:
- Provide proof of registration with professional registered license.
- Provide a resume with 2 references.
- Proof of Malpractice insurance.
- Signed Mentor Confidentiality Contract or the Physician Contract.
- Attend a SEARCH orientation shift prior to the first shift at the SEARCH clinic.
For more information on mentoring with SEARCH please read the SEARCH Mentor Handbook.
SEARCH uses an online scheduling system so you sign up for the shifts you are available to attend. Please email email@example.com for more information on how get signed up!